Contact us Call: 0330 088 5620 or Email: email@example.com
This site is operated by Otium Legal Limited. Registered Office: Level 3, 207 Regent Street, London,W1B 3HH . Registered in England and Wales. Registered No: 09617628.Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA identification No: 622941.
We operate this site for the purpose of promoting and selling services supplied by us. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these conditions in return for which we will provide you with access. From time to time we may modify the conditions so please continue to review the conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site. If at any time you do not wish to accept these conditions then you may not use this site. You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
1. NO RELIANCE Whilst we take steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via this site, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it. We have no responsibility for content provided by third parties and are merely providing access to such content to you. We have no obligation to verify the content of such information nor to edit any such information provided by third parties. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third party details and you acknowledge that any reliance on such information will be at your own risk.
2. COPYRIGHT NOTICE This site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it (together “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other rights of intellectual property owned by us or licensed to us. Anyone accessing this site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for direct commercial gain. Furthermore, any links to this site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.
3. NO WARRANTY This site and its content are provided "as is" excluding warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. We accept no liability for functions contained on the site and make no warranty that the site will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that any defect will be corrected. We do not warrant that the site is compatible with your computer equipment or that the site or its server is free of errors, viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You acknowledge that your use of this site and its content is at your own risk. Except for liability which we cannot by law restrict or exclude, we shall have no liability to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential damages (including loss of profits), or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability of certain damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you in its entirety.
5. LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS We make no claims that any material contained on the website can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. This site is not directed at persons in a jurisdiction where for any reason the site’s publication or availability is prohibited and any person for whom such a prohibition applies must not access the site. Those who access the site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations.
6. VALIDITY OF PROVISION AND REMEDIES If any provision of these conditions is or becomes invalid or contravenes applicable regulations then the remaining provisions will not be affected.
7. WAIVER No waiver by us of any breach of these conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISTDICTION These conditions are governed by the laws of England.
10. CHANGES TO TERMS We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website. We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free.
If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
For more information about our services, contact us via our online form, call or email us on:
Call: 0330 088 5620
Email: email@example.com ;
Joanne Adams | Director | Employment Law Solicitor
Call: 07885 374436
Anthony Kay | Director | Employment Law Solicitor
Call: 07718 593205
Sally Laughton | Consultant | Employment Solicitor
Call: 07500 113 899
Andrew Scott | Consultant |Dispute Resolution and Litigation Solicitor
Call: 07482 475767
Otium Legal Limited, Cumberland House, 35 Park Row, Nottingham, NG1 6EE. Registered Office: Level 3, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH .Registered in England and Wales Registered No: 09617628. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA ID: 622941.
Copyright © 2020 Otium Legal Limited.